pediatric care services
We Provide Care for a Full Spectrum of Pediatric Needs, Including:
- Sore Throats
- Sports Physicals
- Well & Sick Visits
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
A Patient-Centered Medical Home is providing the best possible patient treatment coordinated through your child's primary care physician to ensure they receive the necessary care when and where they need it, in a manner they can understand.
As Your Primary Care Provider/Team, We Will:
- Make sure you develop a clear idea of how to care for yourself.
- Learn about you, your family, life situation, health goals and preferences.
- Maintain your vaccination schedule and other preventative services.
- Notify you of test results in a timely manner.
- Help you make the best decision for your care.
- Give you information about classes, support groups or any other services that can help you learn more about your condition and stay healthy.
As Our Patient, We Trust You Will:
- Learn about your condition and what you can do to stay as healthy as possible.
- Keep scheduled appointments, or call to reschedule as early as possible.
- If possible, call our office before going to the emergency room or urgent care so we can advise them of your medical history or provide you with a same-day appointment in our office.
- If you are not understanding your doctor or other staff of your medical home team, ask them to explain in a different way.
- If you seek care from other health care professionals, always tell your medical home team so they receive the records.
- Learn about your health insurance coverage. If you have additional questions about billing or benefits, contact our billing department at 843-531-9961.
- Give us feedback to help improve our care for you.